Important Notice to all NoiseLynx users.
To comply with NEA requirements, users are required to update a
'Leq12P alert email address'
for each noise monitor (in Tab: Admin - Device) to receive an update on the Leq12P at noon time, and also be alerted by email whenever the Leq12P exceed 70%.
This pre-emptive feature, required by NEA, is for the compliance of the Leq12hrs day maximum limits".
View your archived data
- select -
Download the App to view your NoiseLevel from your mobile device.
( you need to be a subscriber of the NoiseLynx Service )
By entering this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and
conditions of Netlynx Technology and Absolute Instrument Systems.
Terms and condition:
1. This website has been reviewed and met with the requirements set
by Pollution Control Department (PCD) of the NEA. Any changes
and updates will require NEA review and approval.
2. This website is owned and operated by NetLynx Technology and
Absolute Instrument Systems. Unless otherwise specified, all content
on this website is protected by copyright laws.
3. You agree not to access this website illegally, resell the data, nor
use it for any illegal purposes.
4. You agree not to reveal your user ID and Password to unauthorized
5. You agree not to reveal the information contained in this web site to
any other party except for its intended purposes.
6. We reserved the right to make changes to the terms and conditions
at anytime. Your use of this website after such changes are posted, will
mean that you accept such changes.
Version 3.1.22 3